Equipment Rental Management
Streamline rental of equipment, tools,
tanks, trucks, and facilities.
Service customers and invoice faster.
Tired of rental software with weak accounting features and a lack of controls?
Frustrated with accounting software with weak or limited rental functionality?
Are you ready for the best of both worlds?
Take a closer look at ofsERP Rental Software.
The ofsERP design makes it easy to reserve different types of equipment for any date in the future, directly from the rental order, without forcing you to specify the specific equipment or asset ID until the specific unit is actually known. While selecting the specific unit number up front is an option, if you later discover that a different unit was actually taken, the steps to make the corrections are typically ridiculously complex and incredibly time consuming in other rental software. As a result, the corrections are often never made, thus equipment usage will be mistaken. Imagine the issues this can cause when scheduling preventative maintenance for the wrong unit(s).
With ofsERP, even after deploying or placing assets “on rent”, convenient / easy-to-use “un-deploy” and “un-return” features make it easy to correct mistakes, so accurate whereabouts and usage is maintained.
- Rent, deploy, move, and return equipment and tools.
- Keep track of personnel, rental equipment, and inventory consumables deployed and the services performed.
- See Equipment Availability, Profitability, & Utilization.
- Schedule Personnel, Equipment, & Tools.
- Bundle equipment in packages with other equipment, tools, consumables, and labor.
- Deploy all equipment on the same day or schedule deployment across multiple days.
- Automate processes with user-definable workflows and alerts.
- Replace whiteboards, chalkboards, and spreadsheets with automatically updating dashboards showing jobs, resource availability, and key performance measures on large monitors, laptops, and tablets.
- Real equipment / inventory tracking with cradle-to-grave history:
- View full location history on all rental assets in the field.
- Quickly see what equipment, tools, and inventory are on any customers site/well.
- Track tools, equipment and inventory by location, truck, job site, and customer.
- Record equipment movement from site-to-site without duplicating work orders.
- Log serialized and non-serialized equipment and tools.
- Track consumable inventory, supplies, parts, and chemicals.
- Maintain a list of your customer’s specific pricing, site locations, and the best routes and driving directions to get there.
The ofsERP difference:
We designed & built our Equipment Rental Management system starting with Microsoft Dynamics NAV and added substantial functionality specifically for Oil Field Service providers. With the leading accounting and ERP software in the world, we didn’t have to try to re-create accounting and inventory functionality. You have robust accounting functionality and financials you can depend on and potential investors like this too.
- Enjoy software that looks & feels just like Microsoft Office.
- Enjoy a user-friendly interface.
- Quickly lookup the whereabouts of any piece of equipment, its expected return date, and see the complete history of where it’s been.
- Find equipment based on type, size, or any other attribute.
- Easily add new tools and equipment, and optionally let accounting deal with the asset depreciation piece.
We didn’t have to try to disguise some existing generic rental software product as an oilfield equipment rental solution. We also didn’t have to deal with issues that impact other industries that only confuse / complicate the process for Oil Field Service companies. No extra, unnecessary fields, buttons or processes to confuse you. Instead, ofsERP gives you exactly what you need and it works like you do.