Customer Relationship Management
“Turn relationships into revenue.”
For Customer Relationship Management, we built ofsERP right into Microsoft Dynamics NAV. This means we fully Integrate with Microsoft Dynamics CRM better than other product on the market. We are built right inside the Microsoft family of products so exchanging and managing data from CRM & Microsoft Office is a breeze.
Leveraging the power of Microsoft Dynamics CRM extends the capabilities of your ofsERP system.
Turn relationships into revenue.
Go beyond sales management software by bringing digital intelligence into each deal to better predict your customer’s needs—and deliver the personal attention that builds relationships and revenue.
- Focus and act on the right priorities.
- Take action with confidence.
- Derive meaningful intelligence from large amounts of complex data to deliver simple to understand, actionable insights that are in context of the customer relationship.
- Increase sales velocity by identifying prospects most likely to buy based on predictive intelligence.
- Build trust with customers and increase opportunities by offering relevant product recommendations.
- Engage your customers in more personalized, effective ways through customer intelligence.
- Know your customer better than they know themselves.
- Understand customer behavior, trends, and potential value. Your sales team will be ready to build and
- develop customer relationships, regardless of how customers engage with you.
- Gain insights from email interactions with your customers and know which contacts will be most receptive.
- Create more high-quality leads by using sales software and social media to identify and act on buying signals.
- Reveal specific information about accounts and opportunities based on email, calendar, and ofsERP data.
- Easily collaborate and share conversations, events, notes, and sales content with colleagues.
- Spend more time selling and less time on administration.
- Increase revenue, boost productivity, gain key insights, and reduce costs when you automate your sales processes through a highly intuitive interface and Microsoft Office-embedded capabilities.
- Work where and how you want to, managing customers and deals using familiar, preferred tools.
- Recruit, onboard, and strengthen your partner channel through deeper enablement and activation.
- Work on the go—anytime, anywhere—with rich, mobile apps that provide contextual news, social data, and task flows.
- Know what steps to take next to close deals faster by using process automation and a guided sales process.
- Create a culture that nurtures success.
- Accelerate your sales performance with real-time analytics based on historical data and predictive information. Inspire, onboard, coach, and motivate your team to achieve more through fun, engaging competitions.
- Get answers fast using dashboards, contextual charts, and Power BI Q&A for natural language queries.
- Hit your numbers by setting goals, monitoring results, and providing feedback and coaching in real time.
- Ease onboarding and align sales behavior through sales management software and interactive help and documentation.