Basic screenshots can be seen in the gallery after the list below.
Oilfield Service Management
Maximize productivity. Schedule equipment and crews. See their whereabouts, utilization, profitability. Deploy assets and people to support specific services.
Partial features list:
- Utilize ofsERP® Service Orders functionality to schedule services to be performed in the field.
- Service orders may be scheduled to last for a day, for months, or longer, and may be invoiced at once, or as needed throughout the job.
- Optionally pre-assign equipment, consumables, and personnel needed to perform the service.
- Stop leaking revenue from service fees (mileage, transportation, subsistence, environmental fees, etc. ) accidentally forgotten to be added at time of invoice.
- Assign specific equipment IDs to be deployed and the type of personnel to perform the services in advance, or optionally at time of deployment.
- Utilize multiple different Package Pricing calculation models.
- Easily create Field Tickets from the Service Order, or initiate Field Tickets in the field
- Utilize online and offline mobile apps to record information from the Field Tickets, with images, and signatures.
- Know the profitability of each service job, including labor costs.
- Bundle equipment in packages with other equipment, tools, consumables, and labor.
- Deploy (or return) all resources on the same day or as needed throughout the job.
- Assure accuracy and experience ease-of-use with convenient “un-do” features.
- Reserve the type of equipment and personnel (if desired) and select the specific ID at the time of deployment.
- Use automatically updating dashboards or job boards vs. whiteboards and spreadsheets.
- Maintain a complete history of all equipment, consumables, and personnel used to perform service.
- Automate customer-specific pricing.
- Swap out equipment, crews, personnel, consumables.
- Create different invoice formats for different job types, division, customers, etc.
- Upload invoicing information to customer portals, Open Invoice, etc.
- … and much more.