Oilfield Service Management
Basic screenshots can be seen in the gallery after the list below.
Partial features list:
- Utilize ofsERP® Service Orders functionality to schedule services to be performed in the field.
- Service orders may be scheduled to last for a day, for months, or longer.
- Optionally pre-assign equipment, consumables, and personnel needed to perform the service.
- Stop leaking revenue from service fees (mileage, transportation of crews & equipment, subsistence, environmental fees, etc. ) accidentally forgotten to be added at time of invoice.
- Assign specific equipment IDs to be deployed and the type of personnel to perform the services in advance, or optionally at time of deployment.
- Utilize Package Pricing to invoice just for the service, supported by multiple equipment and tools which are deployed but not invoiced, required, or to invoice for specified equipment type
- Easily create Field Tickets from the Service Order, or initiate Field Tickets in the field
- Utilize online and offline mobile apps to record information from the Field Tickets, images, and signatures.
- Know the profitability of each service job, if desired, including labor costs.
- Bundle equipment in packages with other equipment, tools, consumables, and labor.
- Deploy all resources on the same day or schedule deployment across multiple days.
- Assure accuracy and experience ease-of-use with convenient “un-do” features.
- Reserve only the type of equipment and personnel (if desired) and select the specific ID at the time of deployment.
- Use automatically updating dashboards or job boards vs. whiteboards and spreadsheets with
- Maintain a complete history of all equipment, consumables, and personnel used to perform service.
- Automate customer-specific pricing.
- Swap out equipment, crews, personnel, consumables.
- Interim bill throughout the job, or upon completion.
- Create different invoice formats for different job types or customers.
- Upload invoicing information to customer portals, open invoices, etc.
- … and much more.