Repair & Maintenance Management
Ensure timely preventative maintenance.
Minimize downtime and lost revenue.
- Minimize dangerous and costly equipment failure.
- Reduce unexpected costs to repair and service.
- Reduce truck and equipment downtime.
- Facilitate replenishment of parts inventory.
- Improve compliance with due dates for inspections and certifications.
- User-configurable dashboards spotlight your important KPIs.
” Oil field service work is hard, challenging, and unforgiving. The software that runs it shouldn’t be.”
ofsERP® Repair & Maintenance at a glance:
- Maintain history of preventative maintenance, repair, and inspections by the equipment.
- Define service intervals or inspections by engine hours, mileage, time-period, or other intervals.
- List parts and quantities required for each type of service by asset ID, equipment type, make, model, year, etc.
- Define and assign checklists.
- Automatically trigger inspection steps or repair/rebuild orders when equipment is returned from the field.
- Know the labor, material, and 3rd party cost for each asset.
- Keep a history of the technician(s) who performed the service.
- Project future preventative maintenance dates to facilitate planning.
- Provide more accurate, real-time parts availability across all yards.
- Utilize barcoding.
- Improve inventory accuracy, reduce picks of the wrong part, and speed repair.
- Repair both company-owned and customer-owned equipment and vehicles.
- Charge time, materials, and other expenses to the costs of equipment.
- Customizable to suit your requirements.