Equipment Rental Management
Manage the deployment, return, utilization, and maintenance of both serialized and non-serialized equipment, tools, and consumables.
Partial features list:
- Reserve, schedule, and rent virtually any kind of equipment.
- This includes serialized equipment, non-serialized (bulk rental items), rolling fleet, downhole assemblies, etc.
- Rental pricing by hour, day, week, month, feet, each, rental package, job, and standby.
- Separate rental pricing for each customer, customer group, and location.
- Perform interim rental billing without having to make a separate order.
- See equipment availability and movement across multiple locations, yards, trucks, & well sites.
- Track usage, revenue, repair & maintenance costs, and profit of equipment by equipment id or type
- Perform inspection and/or maintenance processes pre-deployment and upon return.
- Maintain multiple characteristics for each kind of equipment.
- Attach inspection documents, test results, and other documents
- Utilize package pricing (vs. line item) to by combining equipment, consumables, and labor to suit your purpose.
- and more…