It’s not easy to deliver a software implementation with the required functionality, on budget, and on time. That is the reason effective project management is so vital. The project manager (PM) assigned to your project will work closely with your designated PM to help achieve these goals. Regularly scheduled calls and status reports will keep you informed and assure your project’s success.
These meetings typically include:
- Overview of accomplishments since prior meeting
- Upcoming tasks, assignments, and due dates: “who-what-when”
- Approval of work orders or change orders
- Comparison of actual to budget
- Identification and mitigation of any risk to the project, budget, or time-line
- Identification of Phase 2 objectives.